Friday, September 25, 2015

These past 2 weeks

PURE JOY! She was beside herself with excitement about her first camping trip with Dadda - AND it was by the beach!
Apparently she got a bit teary saying she missed Mama & Max - so wrote this note in the sand for him :)


lights out time!
the setup! pretty darn impressive!!
LOVING her new sleeping bag
ladder up!
she had THE most amazing time. Cannot stop talking about. Great for her to have special one on one Dadda time :)
Back home - supervising Max emptying the cupboard :)
playing together at the park on a lovely Spring day


The reason why I haven't posted much this week - we are ALL sick. Max was so tired/sick he passed out like a starfish :(


Genna got ahold of my phone for selfies

She said this is her favorite photo 'cross face' ha ha ha

I'm walking Mama!!!

with 2 babas in tow!



So VERY exciting that Max started walking this week (Sept 22 to be exact)!

Genna's doll stroller became his new favorite thing - he wasn't able to push it before because it has no balance of its own



The massive drool is due to the 3 molars he is cutting this week - wow they look sore!

next day, on to the bubble popper - fun!!!

This excitement called for some new shoes :) (and cause his feet have grown and I can't get his first shoes on him anymore!!)


Back to the bubble popper in pjs!


patting the baby's back while he rests

He LOVES playing on this sofa - Genna loves playing baby with him

Ha but I'm big and crazy - no longer a baby!

cuddles with Helen


mess free finger painting
I have a TON of walking videos - but the auto upload won't work and I left my cord for my phone at work *sigh* so I'll post them next week :)

1 comment:

  1. I again repeat, it is such a joy to watch the video's over and over, miss those two little champions. GiGi
    Love you Mo for taking the time to keep us up to date.

    ReplyDelete